The term 'UK Football Trials' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fulford House, Newbold Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 4EA. Our company registration number is 07315804. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Booking must be made through the secure Stripe payment system on UKFT's website
Once your payment has been accepted, your confirmation email will be sent confirming your place at your chosen trial day from our payment system.
UKFT will send a confirmation email around 1 week before the trial date with more information about the trial day and messages from the coaches.
UKFT have the right to reject a booking for players for any reason and without explanation.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Players With FA Registered Intermediaries or FA Registered Intermediaries Booking Trials On Behalf Of Players
- You are required to declare that you have an Intermediary / you are an Intermediary acting on behalf of a player.
- Before attending a trial, UK Football Trials will refer you to the UK Football Trials partner agency.
- You will be required to sign an agreement with the agency before attending the trials.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
UK Football Trials does not issue refunds for any bookings, for any reason whatsoever unless UK Football Trials are at fault.
In exceptional circumstances, UK Football Trials may consider transferring a booking to another event.
All trial transfer requests must be made in writing via email and requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
UK Football Trials reserve the right to decline trial transfer requests. If requests are being made less than a week before the scheduled trial date, please be aware it is highly likely trial transfer requests will be declined.
UKFT reserve the right to postpone or change the date and location of any trial day. Any changes to the trial days will be notified to all attendees and your reserved place will be transferable to another event.
If UKFT have to postpone / cancel any trial days due to weather, force majeure or any other reason, UKFT is not responsible for any costs involved in any travel arrangements or accommodation.
UK Football Trials has comprehensive Public Liability insurance but do not provide any personal injury insurance cover to any players that attend the trial days.
Players should contact their relevant County FA for information on where they can acquire personal injury insurance.
UKFT will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or theft of possessions at the trial day
Photograph / Video Waiver
Grant of permission to take photographs, film, digital video tape or other recording medium, images and personal audio:
By agreeing to our terms you hereby grant permission to UK Football Trials to take and use photographs, film, digital video tape or other recording medium and visual/audio images for any legal purpose. Visual/audio images include any type of recording, including but not limited to photographs, digital images, drawings, renderings, voices, sounds, video recordings, audio clips or accompanying written descriptions. I waive my rights to inspect or approve finished images or electronic matter prior to publication and waive any and all compensation or other remuneration for their use.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Although every precaution is taken to ensure information is accurate, you acknowledge that occasionally information and materials may contain out of date information or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
UK Football Trials is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
UK Football Trials may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.12.2015.
What we collect
When you register with us, you agree to receive communications from ourselves (although you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com). We collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
· Demographic information and football interests
· other relevant information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you with i9nformation from trusted partners.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about trusted partners which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.